View Single Post
Old 13.03.2007, 08:53 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Hi all... new here..

Anyway, I can send the sysex from my Virus C to SX just fine. I see the MIDI meter getting the data and I look at the list editor and it's all there. I edit a few patches and store them and hit play back from SX to make sure my Virus is getting the sysex back ok and it does not revert back to the dumped sysex version. Any ideas?

I've read the manual and it gives you hardly anything to go on, contacted tech support and no reply...

Anyway the midi filter is completely unchecked making sure that all messages are being sent and received from Cubase, I've double checked all the channel settings, connections etc... Everything else works normally, even Sound Diver. Are there ideal system settings that I should adjust? I have it set to "force to bank A", tried force to B etc... What other system settings should I have regarding receiving sysex data from Cubase?

Do I need to hit store before or after recieving the dump? Or should I theoretically just hit play in Cubase and be all set once the dump has finished sending? Again, the manual gives me next to nothing to work with. I'm running SX3 on WinXP with midi in and out from my E-MU 1820M sound card, all MIDI connections work fine as I sequence to and from the PC all the time and get a Sound Diver loop working for patch editing.

Thanks ..