View Single Post
Old 29.01.2013, 09:55 AM
Pro
Pro

Thus far, I have on paper and pdf format, all the midi cc mappings for all keyboards and synth rack units. It's those in my rack, the Microwave XT, Q, uO-Omega, Supernova 1--that all have extensive midi cc that even if no ready made template for the Novation Remote Sl 61 MKII, it's easy enough on paper at least to assign an intelligent mapping to what makes sense for say my own work-flow, then there's what, 4 or more banks/pages to that template alone? Then, would share my made templates. Does the midi learn work very well on external synth mod's?
The Korg Prophecy MAY be sort of an oddly looking sort, but it has controls that you wonder WHY they somehow got lost in synth design. This YT example of some ambient/techno-mix is definitely a guy using ableton and Prophecy to large extent and although not all those lists of instruments are not there, I searched my bookmarked extensive library and found this for you and only know he used Prophecy from yet another interview that he talked about this piece and synths used and ableton's reverb but cannot find that right now but here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYw3uV8cD8Q AND this is an official Korg video for Prophecy that if you have never seen it with Jan Hammer playing the holy crap on it as if a guitar and here's notes on it and then vi link: Straight from the Korg USA archives, here is a product overview of the revolutionary Korg Prophecy, with demos from world renowned keyboardists, Jan Hammer and Joe Zawinul. This video was originally produced in 1995:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZsJrAJXuWw Just because something is going cheap on ebay, it means nothing when so MANY notorious artists ALSO call it their "secret weapon" as you so rightly did and reason made me fine these for you, esp. Tweakhead!
Enjoy!!