View Single Post
Old 01.11.2018, 08:39 PM
New here
New here

Default **UNSOLVED** I Need a Virus B Full Circuitry Schematic Diagram!!!

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't see any recent posts on the "Introduce yourself" section so I'll give short blurb here...

I'm Frith, I live in Manchester UK, and I'm part of a 3 piece Drum and Bass act, Travesty, focusing on mainly tech step/Neuro drum and bass using a mix of hard/software on Reaper and Reason.

First acquired a Virus C in 2008, then a B a few years later. Changed my productive outlook, as I'm sure many of you will agree!

So to the issue.... My B is playing up. I think it's a capacitor issue, but it's hard to diagnose without a) someone who can just look at the board and go "that's what it is" and b) the schematics... which is why I'm here..

I've currently got my B with someone in the Manchester area, who is struggling to identify the issues without some form of technical manual. On searching, it's been impossible to find, obviously as I'm sure Access made sure no one could get a copy as they then wouldn't make anything on repairs.... which I'll add, is looking to cost me £200+ in shipping and labour, and that's just to get it to Germany and have it looked at. Access technicians have said they may not be able to fix it, depending on the issue, as they may not be able to source the replacement parts.

Does anyone have anything like this that could help me or know of anyone in this area who knows them well and can have a look?

Thanks in advance,

Frith