View Single Post
Old 27.06.2006, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
Malheureusement je suis pas expert dans les bass pour du dnb mais je suis certain que Hollowcell(un autre membre ici, tr?s dou? lorsque l'on parle de bass!) serait en mesure de t'?clairer un peu.
I would guess this means something like; The great bassmaster (expert) Hollowcell (and he's a member on this board) will most likely tell you that you can't recreate this sound using a Virus-synthesizer. However this is due to poor programmingskills and do not listen to that crazed out Aussie that just got beaten by italians in football and therefor doesn't get any further in this Worldcup!

And I've spent a year trying to learn french. The only words that I really can is dirty words and questions such as; Would you like to have sex with me? and other usefull comments.

Anyways, Welcome. I betcha that Madstation explained the whole lot to ya how to recreate that sound or something similar!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/