View Single Post
Old 19.12.2014, 07:32 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to Jani K

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFO8 View Post
-when selecting the midi ports the virus is connected to in the plugin interface, the hardware switches to multi-single mode and it can only receive/load patch info from the plugin while the hardware is in Multi-Single mode. Why is that?
Because I usually run my virus in multimode, to be able to add more layers from virus to my track. No other reasons. Why should there be option to use it in single mode, any differences there?

Quote:
-requesting the active part does not update the controls panel on the Virus HC editor
Which virus do you have in use? Are you sure your deviceID's matches?

Quote:
-the communication between the plugin arp on/off and the hardware does not seem to work properly; when activating the arpeggiator section on the plugin, the hardware arp on light does not light up and vice versa when you activate the arp on the hardware. The arp works, but the communication of the on of state from the plugin to the device does not seem to work.
Ah! That is something I will have a look tonight / next monday.

Quote:
-tweaking oscillator 3 semitones crashes Ableton Live 9.
Will investigate, thanks!

Quote:
-also, is it possible for the value at the bottom to display actual values of the parameter that is being tweaked (for instance dB's for the Eq's, Hz for the filters etc) instead of standard midi values?
Yes this is something we're working on already. Since the plugin was written from scratch rather than copy paste from JP-80x0 plugin, it functions different on the display thingy

Quote:
-Also, is it possible to make the patch handling/loading behaviour similar to th Virus TI Virus Control plugin? I think that plugin reads the patch banks from your Virus hardware as soon as you load the plugin (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
It loads the hardware memory only when you first time install your Virus TI to your daw the first time. After that, you can find, add and remove patch data from /user/documents/access music/virus ti/patches

going to make some updates

Access Virus|HC, Roland JP-80x0 and Korg MS2KxR Editor & Librarian Plugins

w: www.mysteryislands-music.com

Virus C & TI2 Desktop and Virus PowerCore user