View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 01:24 PM
Pro
Pro

I read more info about the radias and what ten said so it seems that it is maybe not the right synth for me. Anyway, I have been thinking about the mono evolver keyboard and nord 2x so maybe those are the 2 which I will get later this year. I have not tested evolver yet but I've heard many demos and it sounds very good. The mono keyboard has knobs for all most important parameters and it also has an lcd that you can give names to your sounds. It seems to be very easy to program compared to the desktop version. I never liked Waldorf Pulse's matrix editing system altough it is a very powerful synth and I use it in every production. And what is good about evolver is that it's real analog and it seems to have a very powerful sound.

I have never owned a nord lead 2 but I had a nord modular and I've tested the nord 2. It has a good pure sound and the filter is good. It can do good basslines and leads and it is super easy to use. I've always liked the nord interface. And the Nord Rack 2X price is good these days. I just hope that they don't stop the production before I get mine...

But yeah, please post pictures and sounds when you get it!