View Single Post
Old 28.06.2003, 09:03 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
hey tommys, thats the whole reason ive ordered the virus...i want the dirt the virus can bring....im glad u think think the nord and the virus go well together...i havent heard them side by side yet...i was really hoping they would fit together.....

blank.....hehehe...we all have a nord and u dont.....a bit childish, i know, but ive gotta feel powerfull somewhere!!!
A Virus/Indigo, a Nord 2, a good analogue monosynth and a good drum machine is all you need to make great sounds and hopefully great tracks!

Now for my moment of power.....

Personally I think dance music in general would be greatly enhanced if people started using analog mono's again. You can hear bass done on a polyphonic VA synth from a mile off....and it just doesnt do anything for me......lacks depth and punch. Hehehe thats why I got a Pro-One......NOW I FEEL POWERFUL LMAO!!!

*Hollowcell, what kinda music are you currently making?

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....