Thread: Noob alert
View Single Post
Old 24.05.2013, 03:11 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
I don't know if you need closed ear cups, just ear buds plugged into an iPhone or whatever will do, but sometimes it comes in handy. I'm doing most work in my home office these days, but I once worked at a client site where there was this chick about 3 cubicles over that had this voice that sounded like those shrill hardstyle sounds that guy erolz keeps asking you to help him make, only worse I swear to god that broads voice just cut through any mix, went straight to the eardrum and made you want to commit suicide. Remember Alex in A Clockwork Orange wanting to snuff it over Beethoven? That was my reaction to her voice.
Lovely! The thing about social networks is you don't get to listen to their voice when zapping for possible dates: and some of them can sound exactly like the growl basses from Skrillex when they get mad - I believe they were forced to eat the Yamaha's FM chipset included on many sound cards from the old age (that's also David Smith's history btw). Domestic violence is a plague, now we're forced to deal with this high pitched ear piercing voices. It's just insane.