View Single Post
Old 30.05.2009, 11:35 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natspace View Post
Humm I waiting for the feedback of the Snow'users, I don't want to be again and again a b?ta tester. That very boring that Access Music can't give a stable OS like 2.75 when they make a new OS, the other manufacturers of synthetizers do not have as many problems.

Isn't we already rather expensive pay these fabulous machines, why Access Music rotten to make a stable OS as of its out? I imagine the frustration of the users of the TI2 which paid their Virus expensive and cannot even install version 2.75.

They must wait more than 3 months to have finally something of functional. Because much of people buy today a Virus TI for precisely using the function "TI". Very little use it on "Hardware". In any case it's the report which I make.
Cause TI OS 2.75 is all you deserve. Respect the fact that, they brought out OS 3.XX and allowed all TI users to upgrade and use it for free. Complete OS revisions are usually not free with other companies.
A stable OS lasts for years to come, so appreciate the fact that they undergo such intensive Beta testing.
No other company offers TI. So, quit whining.
________
TX650

Last edited by Splat! : 29.01.2011 at 10:51 AM.