View Single Post
Old 27.01.2005, 07:24 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Im not being arrogant, im being realistic my friend. Im not deciding what will happen, its totally my opinion, but do you seriously believe access is going to implement any of the TI features to the C ? ...... really?

Again, im not taking pleasure here, I would totally love it if all the C people could upgrade thier synth to the TI or whatever. But you have to put it into perspective and realisim. Whoever bought the C bought it for what it was, not what it might be 3 years down the line. They have had a very good run and I would hope enjoyable experience with it. There were no gaurentees you would get extra features for ages to come, everything has its life-span.

Access are like any other company, out to make the most amount of money they can from thier products. Throwing money at r/d to implement new features on legacy or discontinued products that are going to be on thier new flagship products will make them no money whatsoever, which is obviously bad for any business

I actually owned the virus powercore, which was ok. As soon as the TI was announced I sold it and some other gear because I wanted the TI. Instead of expecting the virus powercore to be updated (which I mght add is still a current access product, not a discountined one like the C) I was realistic, knew the score and sold up. Yea I lost some money in the process but thats the price you pay to get the best and I accept that. If you want the same you will have to do the same I'am afraid.

Believe me, I would love to see some great updates for the C. But its not going to happen, you can dream about it and bleet on here all day long, but im telling you, it will not happen (opinion)

ten