Thread: Help (Choirs)
View Single Post
Old 04.05.2004, 11:50 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Rx7000

Awsome, I have a sampler in the form of fruity loops, Its not complex but it opend up the world of music (digital, computers, producing) from the world im use to, guitars, bass, drums. Ive been messing with it for about a year and im at the point where the sound quality isnt enough anymore, it works great as a sequencer and sampler, but the patches and software synths just dont cut it anymore. im definetly getting this disk, at least be able to use it therw fruity for now, id like to pick up a triton but im not sure how useful its instrument set will be to me, im gonna try to try one out soon, to be honest im so impressed with the virus that im seriously thinking about just saving up for that. The virus seems to have more hi tech / sci-fi electronica effects with a warm thick lush sound. The triton seems to be just a real instrument emulator, where its electronica type patches dont seem to have the depth or drip the wetness the virus has.

Thanks for your help everybody, seriously, its greatly appreciated and I cant thank you guys enough. Hopefully I pick up a virus one day and can join this great forum =D