View Single Post
Old 17.11.2008, 03:07 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

There are some VSTi's that sound more present and in your face than the virus...an example would be FAW circle... virus doesnt cut thru as great as FAW...problem is that FAW is nowhere near as intense as the virus is...But either way I think there's a handfull of deep VSTi's that shine and work just fine... BUT!

a lot of the judgement pertaining to the sound quality of these VSTis has to be based on a system that has great D/A converters... Right now im on a 828MKIII and I like the outs on it, it really makes for a good sound coming out of the setup. It came with latest gen, clock and AD/DA tech so it really does a nice job at showing me the VSTis in a good light.

if your runing old AD/DAs or really innexpensive units and your pitting the software sound vs the Access software sound, as it IS software anyways. then your judging things incorrectly...period.

the TI sounds great, but so does FAW Circle, its even more present so that proves to me that its all about how good the algorithm is to begin with anyways.