Thread: Stuck Notes
View Single Post
Old 08.02.2006, 04:23 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
i wonder if there is people besides Girlnextdoor who do prefer 1.07 over 1.08 or 1.09. ? there were so many significant improvements to pretty much all aspects including stuck notes and arpeggiator timing that we find it hard to believe that somebody would actually prefer 1.07.

in other words: if you discover stuck notes with 1.07, you shouldn't be surprised.

best, marc
For me, it's not only the software integration being buggy, I get stuck notes, blank screens, dsp crashes,arp drifts with 1.1 beta 3 firmware(without usb) like never before. It's like rolling back to the earliest os versions. I've heard that 1.1beta 3 is simply a 1.0.9 with added midi remote templates (not working yet). I dont mind about the software integration so much, the thing that counts for me and every user on the TI it's the sound and its stability. Usb integration is welcome but with a stable TIOS first. I'm really fed up upgrading and upgrading just to realize that the bugs almost remain the same. As i did a research backwards in this forum, regarding the posts from virus C users with early os(5.5) I realized that the TI is by far more problematic than the C. Access please I'd really want to enjoy the killer sound of my TI but every time I face a blank screen or a dsp crash makes me feel REALLY upset and frustrated.