View Single Post
Old 04.01.2013, 12:21 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
Had horrendous trouble installing the last beta version, couldn't use my Desktop for 3 months, absolutely would not install, but when I installed this latest version last week, I got a pop up saying 'Repair' and it went straight in and installed perfectly! NEVER again will I install a beta version!!!! And despite Access Tech support insulting my intelligence and insinuating that I wasn't installing it right (after several successful OS installs over the years!!!), I know for a fact their beta version did not agree with my Win 7 set up! I also think they played down the fact that loads of people had trouble with this beta install!

That said, it works great now with Cubase 6!
Am with you in not wanting to install anything Beta unless am officially Beta-Testing, in which special support would be gauaranteed! It's the very reason that as much as I love my other German-made synths by Waldorf, I waited to purchase the Blofeld Black Keyboard early Summer 2012, after many O.S. updates fixed the bugs. Most, if not all Beta versions come with that 20/20 hindsight disclaimer: "Use this at your OWN RISK"--uh, er...no thank you!