View Single Post
Old 09.10.2005, 06:51 PM
New here
New here

I had no clue that it affects polyphony- that sux Not only that, but if your saying that only using Reverb alone, not including reverb+delay-- does that mean that using 1 reverb & 1 delay will reduce it even further? So in F5D's scenario, where using reverb will leave you with 16-32 voices, can we say that using reverb+delay on a part will leave you with 8-16? I know I prob wouldnt be using reverb+delay or even reverb on all parts, but its good to know what kind of horse power the TI is really capable of. It would be really great if someone who owns the synth can put it to the test. And for the style of music that I do (trance), effects is a big factor in giving it the sound im looking for.

I can vouch for what FD5 said about the supernova II.... One thing that i can say about the supernova II- i had a pro x version with 48 voices, is that the in multi-mode that thing did not budge whatsoever... using three oscillators did not hurt polyphony, neither did using reverb or reverb+delay + any of its other effects. THat thing rocked in multi-mode.

I think for what is advertised on the TI, it would be dissapointing that its performance would not be up to par with a synth that is much older and advertised to have less polyphony (e.g Supernova II)