View Single Post
Old 29.03.2011, 12:29 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruari View Post
Hi simog

I'm using a TI2 desktop, I contacted Virus support about my problem. Jörg replied the same day suggesting that I'm possibly asking a bit too much from my Virus. He's asked me to do a little bit of trouble shooting but I haven't had the time to do it yet, which is why I've not updated the thread.

Here's part of the email he sent me

I don't know if that will help you though if you're getting problems with only two tracks then it may be something else. It's worth getting in touch with support if you haven't already - they do seem to respond quickly.

Let us know how you get on.
Thanks Ruari,

Seems a little odd that only two tracks cause the same issue you seem to have, but then I guess they are quite complex patches and the lead part is playing quite a number of midi notes (4-5) at once. Perhaps I too am asking too much of it. Still doesn't cover the crashing issue though...I am on 4.1.1.05 release so the latest one so far! Has been a problem for me since I got it.

Think I will put up a support request then and see if they can help me along a bit.

Thanks for your reply.

Simon

Virus-TI2 KB, Powercore compact, Intel i7 Quad Core on Gamers republic mobo (Nvidia Chipset), 4Gb Ram, 250Gb Sata, Windows Vista x32 SP1.

Ableton Live 8.04