View Single Post
Old 08.04.2011, 12:47 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to techmaster Send a message via MSN to techmaster Send a message via Yahoo to techmaster

I'm having similar issues as well, but mainly with stability. I can't even get through an entire song without the Virus completely choking. It either freezes, or gets stuck making a really nasty sound, and the ONLY thing that fixes it is to unplug the power cord from the keyboard. When this happens, all the lights on the keyboard stop blinking. I reset it, then start the song back up and it's fine for a minute or two, then it happens all over again.

This is seriously killing my musical productivity, and now I'm stuck trying to decide if I want to get rid of Logic or the Virus. And to be honest, Logic worked just fine until I got this keyboard. I had a Snow for a year with zero problems whatsoever, and loved it. So, I sold it and all my other gear, and bought the flagship keyboard, thinking it would be an upgrade. Unfortunately, now it's just useless to me. I guess I'm going to go watch TV.

Here's my specs:
Mac Pro 8 core 2.8ghz Xeon
10GB RAM
OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.7
HDD's: 320GB, 1TB, 1TB, 1TB
Video: Nvidia Geforce 8800
Audio: MOTU 828mk3
DAW: Logic Studio 9.1.3 32 bit
Virus: Virus TI2 Keyboard w/OS 4.5.0.16