View Single Post
Old 06.11.2021, 09:42 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

@Timo - sorry to hear about your health, but good to know you are still alive - were all getting old I guess - too much loud music and other things have taken their toll on me as well, so not really doing much music wise any more.

As for the site, well of course it would be a huge shame to loose it (I'm surprised you still have my gfx and style revamp running - thought someone might have replaced that long ago )

As for the virus, I still have mine (TI Keyboard v1), but its dead (PSU - yet again) and struggling to get another to get it back into a functioning state.

The last time it happened (2017) access said they had long since since stopped having the replacement PSU available and this time around in 2021, no reply at all, so maybe that says it all as far as Access is concerned.

Maybe we should have a wake for it as it is the keyboard that is in the site logo above

Anyway its been nearly 5 years I think since I have checked in here and in that time it told me there were 500 or so new posts, so I 100% see where you are coming from and have to agree with you, maybe its time to close up shop. If that happens, well thanks again for taking this on back in the day when you did. You have certainly done this community a huge service.

The only reason I checked in is because of searching for a replacement knob for it and a suitable replacement PSU again and the site came up in a search and well, curiosity got the better of me. I may not be using it much, but I would at least like it to be functional again if only for nostalgic (sound) reasons.

I think it would be worth archiving the entire site as is come sept 2022, but I have no idea what to do with the archive (ie where to put it).