View Single Post
Old 27.11.2005, 09:47 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziksculp
Hi Doc Jones,

Thanks for some feedback, I am not sure, but did you own a KC ? or other Virus product ? are you buying a TI as your first Virus synth ? Do you have any experience with the TI, or C series ?

Yes, all the added specs of the TI are nice to have, but in reality, without the TI part, the KC is not too different from the TI, as far as what kind of sounds it can deliver.

So, upgrading from a KC to a TI is not such an easy decision for me.

Plus, if I decide to upgrade to the TI, I will only do so when the TI is completely bug free, and nicely integrated with Logic Pro 7.1, I don't plan to waste my time with frustrations due to bugs that Access should have fixed, I think they rushed the release of the TI, more beta and alpha testing were needed before the release, not after

Cheers.
I actually had owned a virus c previously and was offered a very good deal where I was actually able to sell my c for just about the same amount I bought it for and then upgrade to the TI for just about $400.00 more. So I couldn't pass up on it. That plus the fact that I am not the best tweaker when it comes to analog synths I wanted the visual aspect of the VC to complement the new features of the TI. I think it is a very smart move waiting for the TI to be bug free before upgrading to it. It's getting there, but definitely still needs some work.