View Single Post
Old 22.09.2003, 08:55 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Turnkey (Main Access dealer in the UK) for some reason are not qualified to touch, let alone repair a Virus hehe. It would make me feel a whole lot better if someone in the UK was a authorised Access technician. Its about fuking time aswell....alot of Virus' in the UK!! *Im not too happy about my Virus being driven around Europe and handled roughly by lorry drivers etc etc. Without a doubt when/if I get my KC back there will be scratch marks on it. That kinda thing pisses me off (especially if I didnt put the scratch on it). I bought a Nord 3 form Turnkey about 2 months ago and I had to send that back because the LFO knob was loose and the little led's around the knob didnt light up. Maybe Turnkey are selling on B stock to unsuspecting customers!

Well im gonna speak to the manager now and try sort something out. Being without my Virus for 5 weeks (considering the shit Ive already had) just aint good enough. I want them to ship out a new Virus KC or give me a full refund.

Despite all this negative shit of the past 3 months...I still think the Virus C is the best sounding/featured VA out there.

DS