View Single Post
Old 15.02.2007, 09:52 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iand View Post
I'm gonna brag, I grow hair like a supermodel. Super-thick dirty blond. Thank god for my mutt american ancestry. I hate the barber, always makes me look like a danish bread boy. So I grow it out every few years, pony-tail it, them when it's long enough cut it off and give it to cancer patients. ya, I could probably sell it. Last quote I was given at a wig shop was $800 US. Couldn't do it.... Some fat bald guy wearing my hair, I think not. Really trying to burn off that bad karma I've been accumulating. hopefully. Anyway, had a mohawk for a few months, seems to keep the old people on the other side of the street. Might go back to that after I get a job which will tolerate it, which I doubt.
Nice! Especially the part about giving it to the cancer patients. I had long hair when I was a kid (BTW mine's pretty fucking nice too) and got outright pissed when my Mom made me get it cut short. I think I had a Samsonite complex for awhile. Anyway, I'm just sick of the societal norm that guyshave to have short hair on their heads, off the collars, over the ears. It's a fucking old and outdated mind set. Do I think guys should run around with perms, New Jersey bangs, and highlights? NOOOOO!!!! But if a fella' wants to have long hair then so be it.

Also, my head is damn big and long its in everybody's best interest that it be covered.

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile