View Single Post
Old 15.03.2006, 10:44 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diy
Did anyone noticed the q+? Up to 100 notes poly,ppg wave analog filters,16 multitimbral, wavetables, step sequencer and only 2200e the 61 version!!! Really heavy specs and it's cheaper than the TI !! Is it true or I'm dreaming?
Yep, I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna get the money for that beast!

In fact the Q+ has 16 analog LP filters and has 16 voices of polyphony if you play a sound which uses the analog filters. Then there are the digital filters and also PPG wave filter emulations (digital however). If you use the digital filters, the synth has about 100 voices and in multimode the analog and digital filters can be mixed that some parts use the analog filters and others use digital. I will definitely try to get money for the Q+ now.

I will buy at least the basic Q keyboard but if I get enough money, I'll go for the Q+. I guess we'll hear more at Musikmesse Frankfurt. Great to see that Waldorf is up again, at least almost. I always liked that company and I have a Pulse and MicroQ in my rack. However the microQ can go when I buy the Q. 16 voices is enough for me.