View Single Post
Old 18.07.2009, 08:59 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonis View Post
I've had the crash problem with every version of the ti firmware since I bought my ti2 desktop. It's not JUST the new beta releases.

If you'd read my post you'd see that I said it updated fine using my laptop and promtly crashed 5 minutes later. It has nothing to do with it being a beta release, it's the exact same crash I've been getting since I bought my TI like I said already. I don't see how you don't understand this. Just because your unit is working fine doesn't mean everyone else's is. I also don't see why you're getting butthurt from me saying it's ridiculous that something I paid $2000 for doesn't work unless it's complete blind fanboyism which I wouldn't put past you.

Oh and I did a system restore to before the last windows update and got it to install on my desktop too so something went wonky when XP updated last time, and it still crashes so that had nothing to do with it. Nice try though.
I have never really understood what possesses people who use beta software, or early adopters to scream at the top of their lungs until their blue in the face when they have a problem. Does it make you feel better? I have seen guys like you at the Apple Genius Bar just yelling at the top of their lungs and I always just sort of laugh to myself.

"I paid "$XXXX.XX", blah blah blah!".

My man, there is nothing in my studio that makes sound that hasn't had some bugs... Computers, synths, even really old synths I have had some funny errors.

I have used Viruses since the very first Virus. The Access folks have always managed to sort things out at the end of the day, and are light-years more responsive than any other synth company who's products I have used. I am sure they are working on it as we speak. Have some patience, they will get it right. They always have.

And if you want to live a life without ever seeing a bug again... learn to play the Banjo.

K