View Single Post
Old 11.02.2015, 02:26 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Ok, so now you need to pay the monthly fees like the rest of us!!!

Enjoy your new machine, seems like you grabbed a nice deal for it! The Snow by itself seems like the best bang for buck out of them all.

Think I may have to look for a similar deal myself, uh?
It's definitely the right unit for my immediate needs, and as you said probably the best bang for the buck as long as you don't need all the extra knobs of the other units (in my case I don't since I do most programming via the plugin, 5 knobs are enough for real-time tweaks).

I figured it can't hurt to re-enter the waters small so to speak. Part of this is an experiment to see how well TI works under Cubase and with my current rig. One thing I haven't tried yet (simply due to lack of time) is to have both the Virus and the Ultranova plugged into the same USB card. That of course is against Access's recommendation, but it will be nice of it works. I've never tried the Ultranova on one of the standard motherboard ports.

If I ultimately decide I just need more DSP power, I guess I could always get a TI2 again.

Does anyone know if it's possible to have two TIs connected to same DAW (like a snow + a desktop) with two instances of Virus Control? I'm guessing not possible due to plugin limitations.