View Single Post
Old 05.11.2010, 03:17 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Bravo young sir, that worked, thank you.
Very comprehensive parameter guide! Is it a direct online version of the manual or did you work it all out yourself and write it from scratch, such as the distortion/shaper section for example (Contents > Effect Parameters > New Distortions and Shapers)?
Thank you!

The whole content is from the manual and the addendum. I was nerved to click through several pdf files whilst producing, just to get quick information. Therefore I also included the "Addendum" the "Atomizer Manual" and a "MIDI Implementation Chart".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Either way it's a great little resource and your effort deserves wider appreciation. I can point to it on the Infekted news portal if you'd like? If you wanted a permanent web link I can also place it on the FTP for you to use however you wish - it would remain entirely yours.
FTP would be much better than uploaded.to, but consider that I have to have access to the FTP location because I will update the help file frequently (I updated the file with the "MIDI Implementation Chart" a few minutes ago). Apart from that there is no reason why you mustn't point to it on the Infekted news portal, feel free.