Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15.11.2022, 07:20 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Cancel emergency... Timo is here and the website continues!

I fear the worst for @Timo. Did a little more looking, beyond just this site, found a couple other accounts that appear to be him but are also inactive. Based on this along with his prior posts indicating health issues and noting that he funded the site through "September 2022", we may be soon facing a disappearance of this forum.

With this in mind, I'm going on an 'emergency mission' to try and save as much of this data as possible. I'm also going to put up a new topic in at least one of the main forum sections in hopes that it reaches as many people as possible before the expected loss of the site.

Not quite sure what exactly I'm going to do next, but I'm going to try to do something.

@Timo, I hope my theory is incorrect and you are well.

If there is anyway we can get access to the forum database, I can attempt a transfer to a new operational forum, otherwise I'm going to scrape what I can and try to re-establish.

YES, I do realize there is an "official Access" forum, but at this point it is likewise an orphaned forum with no obvious interaction from mods. If I can get something archived and available, I'll certainly post info there so it can be more easily found.

Last edited by blairwillis : 18.11.2022 at 02:36 PM.