Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 21.03.2008, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3
Default Teeth.. Huh, what are they good for? Absolutely nothing!

My tooth is killing me! Or atleast that is what it feels like and it just won't go away. I've never come close with such a pain before and I've broken bones aswell as lost a couple of teeth in fights but still nothing really compares to this..

God damn teeth - nothing but trouble and cost a fortune to get it fixed.

Well.. Alright to be honest, this isn't the worst pain i've ever felt - the worst pain I have ever felt before (and this time it's true) is a few months ago when I got "lumbago" (I don't know if this is the correct word for it) - pain in the lower part of my back. It took me bloody 40-60 minutes just to crawl to the bloody toilet and usually takes me about 5 from our bedroom the guesttoilet (which is the closest as I wanna check up on me guest stool-samples.. all in a HC-kinda-creepy-way!).

Darn it, I am getting old - how are you coping with your senility, Alex?
How's HC's bowelmovement?
Jasedee will be eating alive so I won't bother ask him how life is.
Juho is still young and vigorous aswell as Tomer.
Ledge is still searching for the fountain of youth I presume?
Timo is still watching over his pot of gold.
Is Doc Jones still making soap and hates IKEA?
Onkel is probably having problems with arthritis and tweaking them filters ain't gonna work no more.

Face it, you're getting old!

Happy easter folks! Don't let them critters bite you!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 22.03.2008, 02:35 AM

Everything fine here in Sydney...

Happy Easter Infekted ones! May you have a gay time indeed...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60

Last edited by jasedee : 22.03.2008 at 02:47 AM.
Old 22.03.2008, 08:56 AM

Jase, I'm surely not the first to tell you that you're starting to look like Steven Spielberg...?
Old 22.03.2008, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Sebastian, how in the hell did you know I was getting senile?
Are you spying on me?
Get the fuck out of my house!
Actually my memory is still pretty Cracker Jack if you ask me. If you ask my wife you'll get a different answer.

Tooth pain is a bitch indeed, god bless narcotics.

Spielberg Jase! Ha!!!
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 22.03.2008, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Seb, get rid of all your teeth and replace them with gold and jewels. That worked for me.
Old 22.03.2008, 01:47 PM

A dark skinned Spielberg? Senor' Spielbergo me thinks...

The pics were taken at the 2008 Sydney gay & lesbian Mardi Gras which we were covering for series 5 of 'Taboo' for National Geographic. 2 nights ago we filmed an orgy at a swingers club. No pics of that one unfortunately.

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 23.03.2008, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Alex: I like your house and I like Florida! I am getting sick of Sweden - we had lovely weather until a few days ago when the tempature dropped to around -10C outside and lots and lots of snow!

I still have loads of pain.. darn teeth!

Juho: When I was a young lad at the dentist I wanted them to get rid of all of my teeth and replace them with something similiar to Jaws in the James Bond-movies. I still want teeth like that and whenever I get rich I'll get myself a million dollar smile!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 23.03.2008, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3 View Post
Alex: I like your house and I like Florida! I am getting sick of Sweden - we had lovely weather until a few days ago when the tempature dropped to around -10C outside and lots and lots of snow!

I still have loads of pain.. darn teeth!

Juho: When I was a young lad at the dentist I wanted them to get rid of all of my teeth and replace them with something similiar to Jaws in the James Bond-movies. I still want teeth like that and whenever I get rich I'll get myself a million dollar smile!
Sebastian, it is absolutley gorgeous here right now. Sunny, cool, low humidity. This is the best time to live in Florida, the winter and of course early spring. By late April this place wil be 85+ degrees Fahrenheit and humid, but the beaches will be full of gorgeous girls. Life could be worse. You, Ausa and Nova can crash here if ever want to visit. My studio is also the den/guest room/office. You can mix with headphones on while mommy and baby sleep, that's what I do.

P.S. To kill tooth pain start drinking vodka now. Also, "Jaws" in the James Bond movies is played by the actor Richard Kiel; I have his autographed picture from a car show I went to about 15 years ago! I'll see if I can find it.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 03.04.2008, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

That sounds like a plan mate but no vodka for me nowadays.. Darn it, I haven't had a drink for ages (last summer) as I am on "drugs" for my panic-anxienty-agoraphobia-thingie. But it isn't any mindbending-drugs!

The drug is called Lergigan and is used for people that has one or more allergy. It's mainly used on people that have allergicreactions against grass (I think) but a few years ago, doctors realised that it worked great on people with anxienty-problems aswell as it lowers the adrealine- and other similiar substances in the brain.

It works great, I don't feel any effects whatsoever and all it does is takes away the "bad thoughts" (such as; "BLOODY HELL I AM GOING TO DIE!!! AND I'LL GET THIS A BLOODY WORSE PANICATTACK!!). So I am really satisfied with it and no sideeffects whatsoever exept I get quite thirsty.

Oh, I am quite jealous! I'd love to meet Richard! He's great and I really loved him as Jaws.