Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.02.2004, 09:17 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Analogue gear!!

now i have been researching some analogue gear...so far there are a bunch that look and seem really cool...but in the end dont they all sound about the same? from the samples i heard they sound really similar...well i mean within the company...what i am wondering is, if i was to buy the waldorf pulse would it be similar to buying an older one...i just dont know about that whole CV/midi converter and with some of the rolands u have to a special DINsync convertor...? But i was trying to make a list and these seem to be what im interested in tell me what u think...

Jupiter 6 (because of the midi)
Juno 106
Sh101
OB-Xa
Xpander
CS-10/15/30 (one of those)
Mono/poly
Ms-20
TECHNOSAURUS SELECTOR System D
Omega 8
Future Retro 777
Prophet 600
Prodigy
SunSyn

Now tell me what u guys think of this? which ones r good and which r worth throwing away?
and how much do these usually run...I know a good number of them...but i am wondering what u guys seem them going for...and r there any u would add?

peace
Blank