Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 07.03.2007, 11:21 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Angry Virus Control Crashing

Hi everyone, Totally frustrated with Virus Control plug in. I launch Virus Control in Cubase 4. Works for a couple of minutes and then USB connection lost accompanied by a loud buzzing sound. I have the latest OS and no USB hub. Tried installing VC on a friends computer with Cubase SL3 worked just fine. My computer is a brand new state of the art job from SCAN computers setup specifically for audio work so it shouldn't be the problem. Any suggestions would be helpful. TIA. Steve
Old 09.03.2007, 04:35 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

I'm using VC in Cubase 4 and it's very stable (both apps).

I guess you could try using a different USB cable, The virus cable is still in the box. I used a 3' Belkin from day one after reading a few post about problems (random) with the Access cable.

Also update your TiOS to 2.0.1 and your Cubase4 to 4.0.2.

There's also lots of help in the "sticky" post of this forum.