Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.08.2012, 02:55 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Help! New Ti Snow Paint Finish problem?

Last week I returned a new Virus Ti for an exchange which had broken feet right out of the box. Well I just got a new one in and this one might have a problem with the paint finish. When I took it out of the box I noticed that the top of it has a white matte finish. This is odd because I remember the one I returned had some gloss to it but I'm not sure. I think Access might have forgotten to spray it with the protective clear coat or something. The cheap factory packaging, the broken feet and wood dust I will overlook but now the paint job? Pretty dumb mistake seeing that it's such an expensive unit. Can anyone confirm if their Virus Snow's top panel has a matte finish or glossy finish?

Thanks.
Old 22.08.2012, 05:28 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Mine is not glossy but it's not very matte either... so I'm guessing yours is probably fine.
Old 24.08.2012, 08:23 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatuar View Post
Last week I returned a new Virus Ti for an exchange which had broken feet right out of the box. Well I just got a new one in and this one might have a problem with the paint finish. When I took it out of the box I noticed that the top of it has a white matte finish. This is odd because I remember the one I returned had some gloss to it but I'm not sure. I think Access might have forgotten to spray it with the protective clear coat or something. The cheap factory packaging, the broken feet and wood dust I will overlook but now the paint job? Pretty dumb mistake seeing that it's such an expensive unit. Can anyone confirm if their Virus Snow's top panel has a matte finish or glossy finish?

Thanks.
Access don't actually manufacture the virus themselves, some other company makes their units. If you are not happy with it I would send it back. Should be perfect for the money they charge.