Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Studio equipment

Studio equipment An area for general discussion about studio equipment, excluding Access products which have a dedicated area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.04.2020, 11:44 PM
New here
New here

Default How to Configure Second like Synth to Double the Polyphony (Radias as one example)

Although this is about doubling the polyphony of any given synth, I would like to use the Radias as the example - if this is even possible within the context of practical application.

I have 2 Radias machines and want to configure 2 layouts: one for each operating as separate devices, secondly, having a configuration where I would be able to boost 24 voice +24 voice to give a 48 voice polyphony.

One way is to map the keyboard as a split - the problem with this layout, is the keys which would overlap the split zone would have only the 24 voice, thus voice fall out. I am thinking, trying to get 48 voice out of these two machines can not be done as each device is designed for 24 voice max. Possibly mapping using CC may work.

The objective is to avoid clipping of notes when too many notes are being played.