Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Golden threads

Golden threads Here the most crazy, funny or otherwise special threads of this forum will be saved to be remembered forever. Moderators and administrators will decide which threads will be honoured to exist in this area.

Old 12.07.2004, 05:03 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgy
yeah, but why not stick to the topic from the start and start an offtopic where you can write all crap you want about trance?
While you're at the hat shop I split the thread, captain.
Old 12.07.2004, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
But that's disgusting! How on earth this kind of activity has been able to go on without anykind of interference? This is outrageous!
This is kept secret by the men in black.

Quote:
Hmm... River of creativity and trance producers don't mix. I believe you meant river of uncreativity. The matter in that river is so uncreative that it just drains all the creativity like a black hole. If those things would feast with creativity they wouldn't be a problem for the humankind. But if this all what you're saying is true then this man must be stopeed!
Yes, I mean to say uncreativity and as we speak this govermentcontrolled project is still going on and getting bigger everyday. It's time for a revolution

Quote:
Synthesizers aren a problem here. We all need synthesizers. Maybe there's a way to dilute the river? That could help a bit. And without diluting/destroying the river a transformation to guitarists, pianists and drummers would cause a new era of Britt pop.
Yes, I know - but what i mean is that if we destroy every synthesizer now -> there are bound that someone builds new synthesizer but this time we control the production and there shall not be a single synthesizer that has the words "perfect for tranceproducers/dj's - just hit the button and hear the lead go into an awesome arpeggio with automation on the cutoff / resonance tweaking". Maybe we just could chuck in some guitars/drums/electric piano/piano in the 'river of uncreativity' and maybe we will get a sort of balance in the river (almost like yin/yang). But i don't wanna hear / see a new wave of britt-pop

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 12.07.2004, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
This is kept secret by the men in black.
Those bastards!

Quote:
Yes, I mean to say uncreativity and as we speak this govermentcontrolled project is still going on and getting bigger everyday. It's time for a revolution
To the barricades, comrads!

Quote:
Yes, I know - but what i mean is that if we destroy every synthesizer now -> there are bound that someone builds new synthesizer but this time we control the production and there shall not be a single synthesizer that has the words "perfect for tranceproducers/dj's - just hit the button and hear the lead go into an awesome arpeggio with automation on the cutoff / resonance tweaking".
That sounds like a working plan, but it takes long time to accomplish, maybe even too long to save the humanity.

Quote:
Maybe we just could chuck in some guitars/drums/electric piano/piano in the 'river of uncreativity' and maybe we will get a sort of balance in the river (almost like yin/yang).
Don't forget Hammonds. We could also try to toss few tons of good CD's in the river. I wonder how much stuff we would need to toss in there...

Quote:
But i don't wanna hear / see a new wave of britt-pop
Neither do I. That music combined with those hair do's is something that we can't take anymore.
Old 12.07.2004, 05:21 PM
Administrator

I was just wondering that maybe we should gather contributions and buy a gram of self-irony for every trance-producer. At least I'm in with one euro.
Old 12.07.2004, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Those bastards!
For sure - this is a serious matter folks, we gotta stand up too this torture! People unite

Quote:
To the barricades, comrads!
Arm yourself's with whatever you can find!

Quote:
That sounds like a working plan, but it takes long time to accomplish, maybe even too long to save the humanity.
That is true, but it's either that or someone takes the suicidemission.. but then all hope of humanity is that person's hands - and if he fails there is no hope

Quote:
Don't forget Hammonds. We could also try to toss few tons of good CD's in the river. I wonder how much stuff we would need to toss in there...
All of it + some more.

Quote:
Neither do I. That music combined with those hair do's is something that we can't take anymore.
For the love of god - please make it stop!! - no more Oasis & Blur.

Quote:
I was just wondering that maybe we should gather contributions and buy a gram of self-irony for every trance-producer. At least I'm in with one euro.
Yeah, I am in for a Euro aswell. and if some tranceproducer on this forum feels like that 2 Euro's could give their self-irony a boost please write in this forum and we'll work something out about how to get you the money!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 12.07.2004, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
That is true, but it's either that or someone takes the suicidemission.. but then all hope of humanity is that person's hands - and if he fails there is no hope
We have to take that risk!

Quote:
Yeah, I am in for a Euro aswell. and if some tranceproducer on this forum feels like that 2 Euro's could give their self-irony a boost please write in this forum and we'll work something out about how to get you the money!
I mean't that we gather money and then share the self-irony we could get with the money equally to all trance producers. I wonder how much we need to spend on a kilogram of self-irony.
Old 12.07.2004, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
We have to take that risk!
Probably - Ok. then who's up for a 'great action-adventure with a great reward-mission'?

Quote:
I wonder how much we need to spend on a kilogram os self-irony.
Too much.

Old 12.07.2004, 09:36 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

messege to everyone besides joho (this messege is inviseble to him so who the fuck cares)

his on use!! he must be silenced!
sebastian im counting on you
same for you DS !
you know his address-do it at night when the nighboars are asleep

this messege will self destruct itself in 500 days till then i hope juho wont do some evil moduration and uncover this.
Old 12.07.2004, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
his on use!! he must be silenced!
Even though I can't see this message, I wonder what are you trying to say.
Old 12.07.2004, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

I think that we are supposed to assasinate you. - and your worst fear has become reality Juho - Tomer was the leader..