Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 11.05.2006, 02:03 PM
New here
New here

Default Using Virus Kb/b etc to control soft synths?

I really like the idea of the remote mode on the new Ti, and was wondering if theres a way to set up a Kb/b for similar control? Looking in the manual I think I need to have the keyboard set to "local-off" as per normal, but also the panel has a special mode where I can choose between panel tweaks being sent to the synth, to midi-out or to both.
If I set this setting to send out panel data to only midi-out, then when I select the various softsynths on their seperate tracks in my sequencer, the software knobs should be controlled by the Virus knobs. Is that correct?
Would i have to map the virus panel to the software panel? Using midi learn for example?
Old 11.05.2006, 02:45 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

the difference between normaly sending midi cc using the virus a\b\c knobs to the Ti's remote control mode is that each knob has a set midi CC on the older models while the ti's knobs and bottons are freely assignable.
so either you use software which allow midi learn with your virus a\b\c or your pretty much screwed :P