Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 09.10.2007, 06:03 PM
New here
New here

Default Unsolved - Understanding TI Multi patch setup

Hey guys need some help if anyone knows the TI Multi setup.

I been going through the manual and checking some forums with no luck on getting my virus to layer some single patches through the muti edit mode. Im confused on what the multi banks from 1-128 represent and how we know what patch is assigned to one of these multi patch numbers. It seems when i change the midi number off one to something else i can hear my board layering with another sound, however i dont know where that patch is comming in or how it got assigned that midi number.

I was hoping for a step by step from scratch walk through if anyone knows where i may find that information. Im thinking this is a simple procedure but i seem to be having trouble getting my head around this.

Thanks again.

btw i need to do this with the keyboard only. I dont have a computer connected for the TI vst since im using vista 64 and its incompatable.

Last edited by deep6ixx : 11.10.2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 15.10.2007, 02:46 PM
New here
New here

All solved now..