Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 26.07.2006, 06:19 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8A
The UN has 2 faces, one face that you see on the news, and
another face that we see in real life situations, a different one...
So the UN HQ might have been captured by the Hizbollah terrorists so it had to be bombed?
It's a great way to interpret this video, but in reality it wasn't the case.
Now, my mate is serving in the IDF at the moment, and i gave him the most
powerfull weapon you can ever find - a digital video camera, so no more propaganda.

This is the reason: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqFLNJEiclM
This is the price for Palestinians: http://youtube.com/watch?v=M0wYfGhDigI
This is the price for the Israelis: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cnwg0fIGbWQ

Personally, i firmly believe that video evidence is a much more reliable
evidence than some bunch of links to internet websites, real-time framerate.
You can comment pictures in lots of different ways, but with video it's ain't that easy.
Old 26.07.2006, 07:50 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8A
It's a great way to interpret this video, but in reality it wasn't the case.
Now, my mate is serving in the IDF at the moment, and i gave him the most powerfull weapon you can ever find - a digital video camera, so no more propaganda.

Personally, i firmly believe that video evidence is a much more reliable
evidence than some bunch of links to internet websites, real-time framerate.
You can comment pictures in lots of different ways, but with video it's ain't that easy.
Nobody is defending the palestinians here. But to be honest I expect a higher standard from the IDF and the Israeli government than I do from either the Palestinians or Hizbollah.

The IDF is being massively over zealous in its reaction to Hizbollah. And complete cunts if the stories coming out of southern Lebanon are anything to go by. For example...

from http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/20...child_lies.php

Quote:
The child whose dead body lies like a rag doll beside the cars which were supposedly taking her and her family to safety is a symbol of the latest Lebanon war; she was hurled from the vehicle in which she and her family were traveling in southern Lebanon as they fled their village - on Israel's own instructions. Because her parents were apparently killed in the same Israeli air attack, her name is still unknown. Not an unknown warrior, but an unknown child.

The story of her death, however, is well documented. On Saturday, the inhabitants of the tiny border village of Marwaheen were ordered by Israeli troops - apparently using a bullhorn - to leave their homes by 6pm. Marwaheen lies closest to the spot where Hizbollah guerrillas broke through the frontier wire a week ago to capture two Israeli soldiers and kill three others, the attack which provoked this latest cruel war in Lebanon. The villagers obeyed the Israeli orders and initially appealed to local UN troops of the Ghanaian battalion for protection.

But the Ghanaian soldiers, obeying guidelines set down by the UN's headquarters in New York in 1996, refused to permit the Lebanese civilians to enter their base. By terrible irony, the UN's rules had been drawn up after their soldiers gave protection to civilians during an Israeli bombardment of southern Lebanon in 1996 in which 106 Lebanese, more than half of them children, were slaughtered when the Israelis shelled the UN compound at Qana, in which they had been given sanctuary.

So the people of Marwaheen set off for the north in a convoy of cars which only minutes later, close to the village of Tel Harfa, were attacked by an Israeli F-16 fighter-bomber. It bombed all the cars and killed at least 20 of the civilians travelling in them, many of them women and children. Twelve people were burnt alive in their vehicles but others, including the child who lies like a rag doll near the charred civilian convoy, whose photograph was taken - at great risk - by an Associated Press photographer, Nasser Nasser, were blown clear of the cars by the blast of the bombs and fell into fields and a valley near the scene of the attack. There has been no apology or expression of regret from Israel for these deaths.
more here http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/20...israel_com.php
Old 26.07.2006, 08:17 PM
Pro
Pro

I hope next week i will get the videos of how israeli idf forces bombing some
innocent civillians houses in Lebanon, from pilot's view. (TGP screen capture)
Everyone will see what happens in that zoo, and 8 of our soldiers got killed today.
Old 26.07.2006, 08:28 PM
This forum member lives here

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

I see 2 possible reasons for the Un base bombing:

1.They were assisting the enemy (I belive its not the first time the UN has been doing shit like that)
2.Accident.

Im down in the far south,10 km from the dead sea staying @ my uncle's private house.
Its like desert heaven in here,having a great time.
Its hot as hell during the day (40c) but the evening are really nice and theres a cool breeze at night and the temp drop a bit.

Got my Laptop full of softies and my akg headphones&set up a wireless internet connection so im doing some music out in the porch which has an amazing view @ the dead sea.
i'l take some pics for you guys.
Old 27.07.2006, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
Im down in the far south,10 km from the dead sea staying @ my uncle's private house.
Its like desert heaven in here,having a great time.
Its hot as hell during the day (40c) but the evening are really nice and theres a cool breeze at night and the temp drop a bit.

Got my Laptop full of softies and my akg headphones&set up a wireless internet connection so im doing some music out in the porch which has an amazing view @ the dead sea.
i'l take some pics for you guys.
Glad to hear you are safe mate! You too XLR8...

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60