Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 02.11.2017, 04:53 AM
Banned
New here

Default audio drop out after upgrading to High Sierra

Hi guys.

I am having an odd issue after upgrading to High Sierra. After about 10 min or so the audio just drops. I say 10 min or so because it is sort of random but mostly occurs around that time. I upgraded the day High Sierra was released and since the Virus was not supported yet I went back to 10.12 and... no drop out. Since 5.1.7.00 was released I upgraded to High Sierra again and agin starting experiencing this drop out. A little description of what is happening: I play audio from any source, iTunes, Safari (youTube), Logic, etc, and the audio just drops after some time. The player is still playing and if it press pause/stop and then play again then the audio starts right back up. If I switch audio devices, the audio is still playing along and comes right back with out ever stopping. I did notice that the os does not take full control of the Virus like it did in 10.12. I have my setup in the same config so I am baffled and wonder it I am overlooking something. Any ideas are welcome and if this is solved I will post details in this post.
Old 04.11.2017, 11:46 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Since audio from any source is dropped after some time, the problem is High Sierra, not the VC plugin. If you search the Apple forums, I'm sure you'll find users having the same problem.

Problems like these are the reason to wait with a OS upgrade for a couple of months.