Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 20.02.2010, 04:01 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Default Shortbus DnB/Dub/Electro Virus TI Soundset

Just cycleing through some of my Patches With a midi file rolling, only a touch of sidechain, no other external effects or knobtweeking used. If I were to sell them would anyone be interested? They are 100% origonal. Down load the mp3 here- http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2u6iw
Old 21.02.2010, 01:14 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

They sound pretty usefull for me, ill buy them depending on the price

cheers
Old 21.02.2010, 02:02 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

If you are going to sell em as drum and bass patches, then at least have a dnb drumloop in the mp3
Old 21.02.2010, 02:51 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovine View Post
If you are going to sell em as drum and bass patches, then at least have a dnb drumloop in the mp3
hehe, I kinda wondered why there was such a generic beat going on as well. After awhile, it was all I could hear as I was sick of hearing it.
Old 21.02.2010, 05:53 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Im just trying to give an example of the patches, it maybe a generic kik snare but Im not selling the drum beats, they are just so someone dosnt sample and chop up in melodyne. They are raw patches with no outside effects to beef them up.

Hear is some Drum and Bass examples, not all the pads are mine but all the basses are.This ones a whole track ive been working on it might take a while to download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/j04f6p
And hers a short example ive already posted http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpmzhf

I was just trying to see if the market was there if it is maybe ill post individual patches with mp3s, but with the negative comments maybe I was wrong.

(Ps Cantankerous -alot of the patches are very similer to the Chase and Status patches you were asking how to create not that long ago) http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=30868

Last edited by ShortBus : 21.02.2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 22.02.2010, 01:29 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

I will surely check your tracks out in the morning when I get home to get a proper listen. I meant ZERO disrespect either in my comment about the generic beat used in your demo, so please do not think that. I will get back to you after I heard your tracks.

Thanks for remembering my request on the patch styles, I will definitely have a keen ear and an open mind to your patches to see if they are what I am after and how I can use them.

Thanks for your hard work, regardless of what anyone says, you put your time and effort into this and you should be congratulated for doing so. Though it may not seem it, I am appreciative.
Old 22.02.2010, 10:32 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

def interested man, how do i get my hands on them?