Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 06.08.2009, 09:20 PM
Pro
Pro

Default Windows 7 32 bit vs 64 bit

Wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding 64bit support (i know there's another thread) however,

I am wondering if I should be looking, as i'd like to, go down the W7 64bit...guess I can use Virus on midi/live without the vst plugin of course makes patch changes difficult and lose the 3xUSB inputs

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Old 07.08.2009, 09:11 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Hobbit I would stay 32-bit just in case. That's what I did for this coming month I am getting my TI2 i want no incompatibilities lol
Old 07.08.2009, 09:12 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbit View Post
Wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding 64bit support (i know there's another thread) however,

I am wondering if I should be looking, as i'd like to, go down the W7 64bit...guess I can use Virus on midi/live without the vst plugin of course makes patch changes difficult and lose the 3xUSB inputs
I just hope that Access release 64bit driver very soon. It's the only thing that's forcing me stay in 32bit.
Old 07.08.2009, 03:34 PM
New here
New here

Yea I was bummed to read about this myself. Currently running Vista 64 which has been rock solid for me. Guess I'll have to wait it out and just use my MacBook pro for recording...ill miss my dual screens though
Old 07.08.2009, 07:22 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Just got a new computer with a 64 bit OS, and was very disappointed to see the no-go message when I tried to load up the TI stuff.
I've gotten very used to using the software and hope it won't be too long before Access gets it together on this issue.
Old 09.08.2009, 12:14 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Just got a new computer with a 64 bit OS, and was very disappointed to see the no-go message when I tried to load up the TI stuff.
I've gotten very used to using the software and hope it won't be too long before Access gets it together on this issue.
Freeeking Hell.... Lucky I checked I was just about to ditch XP 32bit and install Vista64 cause I had enough of Cubase5 and never ending bugs
I'm so deppressed I just wanna break something, not the virus though...
Old 11.08.2009, 01:41 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4nc0 View Post
I just hope that Access release 64bit driver very soon. It's the only thing that's forcing me stay in 32bit.
This is the only thing holding me back from purchasing a Virus TI. I know someone mentioned another thread about Virus & 64 Bit, but I couldn't find it.

So... I hate to ask... but has an ETA been given? If not, someone have a best guess?

Many Thanks,

BBJ
Old 13.08.2009, 05:38 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbelt Jones View Post
This is the only thing holding me back from purchasing a Virus TI. I know someone mentioned another thread about Virus & 64 Bit, but I couldn't find it.

So... I hate to ask... but has an ETA been given? If not, someone have a best guess?

Many Thanks,

BBJ
Yeah I second that could we get some sort of Eta for 64bit or even a "yes we are working on it" will be enough to keep me hanging in there.
Old 15.08.2009, 11:56 PM
Pro
Pro

Well I am a little slow as it appears when buying license for W7 you get both 32bit and 64 bit as i understand it...so guessing you can run the 2 on same machine as dual boot...anyone else fill in the kowledge gaps here please?

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Old 16.08.2009, 01:03 AM
Pro
Pro

Blissphoria, what bug issues do you have with Cubase 5? Mine runs perfectly on XP and I have had it crash about twice in 3 or 4 months, and even then I'm pretty sure VC was at fault.