Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 23.01.2009, 07:37 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Virus Ti Polar Not Connecting

Ok so I have the polar TI just got a mac tower pro and I am have tried running it in both windows xp and os 10.5 with no luck yet.

I tried installing the public beta of 3.0 with no connectivity at all in either side. When I try to pull it up with the VST Instruments it says that there is no Virus recognized. I also use this as my main controller and it is not transmitting a midi signal out.

I have tried running it in both cubase sx 3 and live 7 but it just seems that there is no connectivity. I am currently trying to downgrade to version 2.75 and on the mac side it just hangs at talking to attached viruses at 66%. It completed the install on the pc side but still has no connectivity.

the version is 3.0.0.0 on the startup of the virus.

I am at a complete loss because this is my only controller and basically the heart of my studio. if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 23.01.2009, 07:44 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Timmayyyyyyyyyyyy,

I got OS 3.0 running on my PC. This connectivity thing happened to me a couple of years ago and this is what Access support had me do:

Thank you for your mail. Please unplug your TI from the computer, unplug it from power and also take the power supply out of the power socket. Next plug only the TI back to the power supply and the power supply back into the power socket. Then reset the unit by holding down the ARP EDIT button for a few seconds while the unit is in standby mode. Whenever this is done and the TI has booted up correctly, connect it back to the computer and try it again.

This fixed it for another friend of mine last night. Hopefully, you get the same results on the Mac side.

- Donny