Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.03.2006, 03:24 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

[quote=ToneCre8]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "but bitching and whining solves nothing. [/quote
If people aren't happy about something and there is a place for them to voice that, then gosh darnit that's what they are going to do!! Does it really take any more time to bitch than it does to tell folks to not bitch? Even more importantly it gives others researching a Virus TI purchase more info of what people are currently experiencing and a good indication of what to expect. I know I wish I had found these forums earlier, I would have surely waited because I bought into the TI hype.
I bought mine after reading Sound on Sound reviews,i was tricked only with 3/4 lines of text saying that there were some horror stories,here in the forum,of some users that had all sorts of problems,but in the review he didnt find anything (OS1.03)!!

Bad mistake...Shame on me !!!

Im not steaming here like others are,i have other tools to work,and Virus working fine with normal midi (without any drivers)...But i understand that are some users that only have this piece of gear,they want to deal with it 100% operational,not having cracks or DSP crashes !!I guess everybody had the right to express his state of mind!!
Not 3 times in a row ...

the fact is that one month almost passed and no news,no nothing !!!
When it will be done ??May,June ??
Old 22.03.2006, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Even more importantly it gives others researching a Virus TI purchase more info of what people are currently experiencing and a good indication of what to expect.
That's exactly my situation. Since I read about the TI more than a year ago I convinced myself I had found my perfect synth. I wanted to buy it, but due to the delay I thought, oh well, I'll buy an Indigo now and a TI when it's released. Now I'm not sure; I'd love to have a TI precisely because of the integration feature, which seems to be the greatest problem, so thanks to all these posts, I haven't wasted 2000 euros yet; I'll do it when it works as it should. Otherwise, however hard these words may seem, it's a fraud. If you buy a car because of some of its features, and these features don't work, that has a name.

You can listen to some of my humble music here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=218341
Old 22.03.2006, 03:54 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami
Quote:
Even more importantly it gives others researching a Virus TI purchase more info of what people are currently experiencing and a good indication of what to expect.
That's exactly my situation. Since I read about the TI more than a year ago I convinced myself I had found my perfect synth. I wanted to buy it, but due to the delay I thought, oh well, I'll buy an Indigo now and a TI when it's released. Now I'm not sure; I'd love to have a TI precisely because of the integration feature, which seems to be the greatest problem, so thanks to all these posts, I haven't wasted 2000 euros yet; I'll do it when it works as it should. Otherwise, however hard these words may seem, it's a fraud. If you buy a car because of some of its features, and these features don't work, that has a name.

lucky you,still,i had some quite remarkable moments with my TI desktop...
Its an amazing beast,gr8 sound !!!
Old 22.03.2006, 04:00 PM

Of course, juno juno. The synth must be amazing. My Indigo already sounds wonderful to me, so I suppose the C and the TI must sound wonderlicious. So in a way, I envy YOU; but since I've always been a 100% software-based musician, it was only when I read about TI's integration itno software when I realised I wanted that synth. So, ok the sound is great, but TO ME the sound of the TI doesn't justify my paying 2000 euros when I already own a Virus. It's the TI feature that does it.
greetings and enjoy that beast; I hope I'll enjoy my beast some time.

Old 22.03.2006, 04:52 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Origami

Im still pretty sure that access will solve things with time,if not were talking about Hiroshima!!!I just think to myself... i would have bought it sooner or later,so... its better sooner !!
I?ve sold my C desktop (in pristine condition) for 950? wich was a good price !!
And have this baby in its place since then !!!Im worried,but i try to see the bright side of this thing,well,at least till the end of the month !!

Regards my iberian neighbour
Old 22.03.2006, 04:56 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Yeah try june or early july for 1.1.....i just took mine back and i wasnt the only one...the store is even sending their batches back.. fucking Access????hehe They should fuckoff to siberia the lying cunts..
cheers and bye all
Old 22.03.2006, 05:02 PM

juno, I hope you're right. As I say, I WANT TO buy the TI, it's the synth of my dreams. I don't love working with midi, I love how soft synths work, with the perfect recalling of patches, etc. But on the other hand, I love to have a physical beast in fron of me, that's why the TI is perfect for me. If they make it work perfectly (regarding TI feature) I'll buy it no doubt.
why don't I buy it now? because I'd need to sell my Indigo first and I don't want to yet.
greetings and good luck

Old 22.03.2006, 06:45 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

june? july? Hopefully this is not serious.
Old 22.03.2006, 06:57 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADSTATION
june? july? Hopefully this is not serious.
Yeah i hope so too, the world cup is on and my gaff is full of English pissheads so i won't be able to test it proper..Bollocks
http://www.thegirlnextdoor.de/Virusforum.htm
http://www.myspace.com/thegirlnextdoormusic
Old 22.03.2006, 07:45 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarekith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal
Hopefully it will fix the incessant whining issues that seam to be plaguing this forum lately
The Access Gag?

I agree, it's frustrating for sure, but bitching and whining solves nothing. Maybe these forums needs a seperate "Rant" section where people who want to vent can say their piece, and the rest of us can get on with trying to help each other out?
+100000000000000000000