Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 13.01.2009, 07:40 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Terrific experience with Access Germany

Is one thread somewhere about one missing knob on my old and discontinued Virus Classic, after register me in Access website I opened one ticket with Access for try to get some information how I can buy one original knob for keep my synthesizer in a nice shape, well they in less to 24hs sent one email to me with the web, phone number and email of the USA dealer, I sent two emails to them and today day I still without answer, horrible customer service, anyways I lost any hope about it and I bought one knob in Radio Shack and other in Fry's Electronics for keep the synth with all the knobs but after tried a few different ones no one match.

The bigger surprise was yesterday, I went to pickup my mail downstairs and I see one bubble bleached envelope with stamps from Deutscheland, like i said big surprise Access sent to me one original knob from Germany and free of charge, I was stunned for this terrific customer service or customer satisfaction.

Maybe this thread have to be sticky because the Access users/owners have to be proud and the no users have to know about the courtesy from Access with them customers.

Actually im still "stunned" I sent today one postal card from Texas to the guy name on the envelope saying thank you.

Nice people.
Old 13.01.2009, 08:18 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I love Access to pieces.
Old 13.01.2009, 10:11 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

my estimation in the human race has gone up again for sure!!!! i am now dedicated to access for life!!!

well done access!!!
Old 14.01.2009, 05:12 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Is about how a large company can put atention in something insignificant and use time of one employee, and ship for free a part, no too many companies do this kind of action, is a simple piece of plastic but the action means too much for me and I think is good the people knows what kind of people is behind the Access name on the headquarters.
Old 19.01.2009, 08:20 AM
New here
New here

Nice, I hear Allen & Heath are also really good with customers too
Old 19.01.2009, 09:26 AM
Am starting to like this forum

I agree, Access support is a notch ( and sometimes several notches ) above other synth manufacturers.