Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 08.08.2011, 11:12 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Berni

Please don't take this post the wrong way, I'm going to start by saying that I'm only trying to help you. I've followed this thread since you started it & I'm unsure what it is you are hoping to achieve by it.

Originally I thought you were unable to log onto the site - you made it pretty clear that you could log on you just couldn't access the forum. Along with others I've suggested that you go straight to the root of the perceived problem to try & find out why, instead you have carried on to play it out in public talking about accountability & Access being the ones with the problem. If it really is the case & Access have a problem with you, then somewhere along the way a decision has been made - rightly or wrongly - to exclude you from the forum.

It is normal common courtesy to inform people of any infractions or bannings & the reasons as to why they have occured (therein being accountable for actions taken) if you haven't had any notifications then how can you be so certain that you have been banned?

Earlier in the thread you said that you weren't asking anyone for help, yet your latest post is trying to incite someone else to go onto the Access site & make a post on your behalf, what's stopping you from contacting them yourself?

The hard fact is that you can't get on to the Access forum for reasons unknown - unless you contact them directly you will never get an answer as to why & from where I'm watching from it seems that you are more bothered by it than them.

I don't disbelieve that you can't get onto the forum, but what I do find hard to understand is why you would spend so much time on this thread without once contacting Access - they are the one's who can give you the answers that you so obviously want to get.
Old 08.08.2011, 09:43 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

I gave up contacting access & there 'support' a long, long time ago because it turned out to be pointless as they could not offer any solutions to my problems, just a steady stream of bullshit. I do not intend to let these idiots waste any more of my time & I am seriously thinking about selling my virus while it is still worth a bit of money.
So whether I have been banned or it's yet another f**k up on there behalf I really dont care. All I am saying is, they have caused this to happen, not me so why should I have to waste my time emailing...waiting for response...waiting some more...try this (insert useless advice that you have already tried here) email them again to say it didn't work & start all over again (repeat until you have pulled out all your hair)
There's a thing called accountability & access are'nt to good at it, just read the 'problems & troubleshooting' section of there forum. There are a lot of pissed off & out of pocket people on there.
Thats all the time I'm prepared to waste on this, believe what you want people.
Old 09.08.2011, 11:03 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Fair enough mate, I've had some frustrations with my set-up too but luckily I've been able to sort most of them out.

The only problem I've got currently with my Virus is that I get a buzzing noise when opening VC in Logic, they've been unable to recreate this at Access so the only thing I can do is mute my monitors before I open VC - easier said than done as it's easy to forget. Apart from that my Virus is running sweet.

Sorry to hear about your frustrations Berni.
Old 12.08.2011, 08:29 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Heh Ruari
I had an issue like that and it turned out to be the Logic template I had created and was using. When I just opened Logic and choose a default template and opened VC in that the problem went away.
Old 12.09.2011, 05:28 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
I gave up contacting access & there 'support' a long, long time ago because it turned out to be pointless as they could not offer any solutions to my problems, just a steady stream of bullshit. I do not intend to let these idiots waste any more of my time & I am seriously thinking about selling my virus while it is still worth a bit of money.
So whether I have been banned or it's yet another f**k up on there behalf I really dont care. All I am saying is, they have caused this to happen, not me so why should I have to waste my time emailing
Normally I'd say I doubt you were kicked from the forum without any notification from a moderator.. but judging by your hotheaded disrespectful tone, the lack of intelligence you display, and your way of dealing with things I'm betting you probably were kicked from there.
Old 13.09.2011, 05:02 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nms View Post
Normally I'd say I doubt you were kicked from the forum without any notification from a moderator.. but judging by your hotheaded disrespectful tone, the lack of intelligence you display, and your way of dealing with things I'm betting you probably were kicked from there.
F**k you are a genius! Do you work for access?