Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 17.08.2011, 05:36 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Right.... I know you mentioned it in your first post, you don't have to remind me

Like I said, I was listening, I just didn't hear you. Thanks Again

Now on to learning about saving and restoring the sounds to my computer. Oh, since I got my Indigo used and really don't know what mods have been done to all the patches, is there some way to get the original A/B banks. I'm assuming the C through H banks can't be changed.

BTW - I thought I read that the Indigo should only have 4 banks, A through D, where did the other 4 (E-H) come from? Not complaining, just curious.
Old 17.08.2011, 08:31 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorjazz View Post
Right.... I know you mentioned it in your first post, you don't have to remind me
Haha, I'm just messin. I'm terrible for only half reading things too - it must go with the territory of owning fine synths or something like that

Anyway, enjoy your Virus now it's fully working as expected… or even more than expected if you've discovered some unknown banks, result
Old 17.08.2011, 11:31 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

You won't believe what I have gone through since last night, I've spent close to 16 hours trying to trouble shoot and fix a bunch of issues that recently popped up. I'll post what I've been up to after a little break from the computer. Maybe can save some others the frustrations I have just gone through.

What's really strange is that I spent the last 12 years of my working life doing computer software and hardware support and have always been considered a pretty good trouble shooter. That was all on a PC, I moved to a MAC platform about 8 Years ago so I could focus on my music interests so have had a bit of a learning curve trying to re-train my way of thinking about computers and software. Normally things are simpler on a MAC, but sometimes that can get you into trouble....