Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 15.02.2007, 07:46 AM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to hatembr
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3 View Post
So, have you done something to your hair recently?

i did the same thing as you this summer and it really feels weird having nothing on your head.
Old 15.02.2007, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

hatembr: Aye, it still feels strange.. however I like it!

iand: I didn't think about that at all! However my hair grows in a incredible rate as I probably mentioned earlier (it has already grown about ~1.5 cm since Sunday).

I wouldn't sell my hair though.. I've got light brownish hair with almost stripes of darker brown in it.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.02.2007, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iand View Post
I'm gonna brag, I grow hair like a supermodel. Super-thick dirty blond. Thank god for my mutt american ancestry. I hate the barber, always makes me look like a danish bread boy. So I grow it out every few years, pony-tail it, them when it's long enough cut it off and give it to cancer patients. ya, I could probably sell it. Last quote I was given at a wig shop was $800 US. Couldn't do it.... Some fat bald guy wearing my hair, I think not. Really trying to burn off that bad karma I've been accumulating. hopefully. Anyway, had a mohawk for a few months, seems to keep the old people on the other side of the street. Might go back to that after I get a job which will tolerate it, which I doubt.
Nice! Especially the part about giving it to the cancer patients. I had long hair when I was a kid (BTW mine's pretty fucking nice too) and got outright pissed when my Mom made me get it cut short. I think I had a Samsonite complex for awhile. Anyway, I'm just sick of the societal norm that guyshave to have short hair on their heads, off the collars, over the ears. It's a fucking old and outdated mind set. Do I think guys should run around with perms, New Jersey bangs, and highlights? NOOOOO!!!! But if a fella' wants to have long hair then so be it.

Also, my head is damn big and long its in everybody's best interest that it be covered.

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 15.02.2007, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Have to cut mine quite regularly, every three or four weeks, otherwise it looks like a woolly microphone. It's quite dense (just like me), but grows outwards as opposed to downwards. It responds well to hair gel and stuff, though, just I can't be bothered to style it properly, so I just slap a bit on and mess it up, 10secs, job's a good'un.

Used to have a bookhead at college, but could never see where I was going, heh.

BTW, where's the pics, 3o3?
Old 15.02.2007, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Pictures will come later (if any.. hoho)

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/