Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?
Yes 19 55.88%
No 8 23.53%
Not sure 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.03.2007, 01:20 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Ok, I apologise if you feel offended by anything i've said.

Bye for now

Last edited by nvisibl : 04.03.2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04.03.2007, 01:24 PM
Veteran
Veteran

http://killtown.911review.org/911links.html
Old 04.03.2007, 01:25 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Videos: http://killtown.911review.org/911links.html#videos
Old 04.03.2007, 10:54 PM
Pro
Pro

Christ on a bike.

For 9/11 to be an inside job would involve so many people it is just ridiculous to believe that it could be.

Certainly the US government has to take blame due to not being diligent in the lead up to the disaster but I can't fathom that they'd be able to organise this with no one finding out or letting people know before hand.

And certainly the US government has taken advantage of 9/11 to advance its agenda in terms of fucking with the middle east and fucking with their own citizens but that doesn't mean they did it.

Given the two options of a group of arabs hijacking some planes and flying them into the buildings and a massive conspiracy involving thousands of people all of which were willing to kill thousands of innocent people from their own country without any of them blowing the whistle beforehand, I'm sorry but I have to go with the first option, the second is just too unbelievable.
Old 05.03.2007, 12:33 AM
Veteran
Veteran

After looking at a lot of the for and against information on the subject I tend not to think that it was a massive conspiracy involving thousands who were consciously aware of there being a conspiracy, and that they were somehow assiting in it.

It looks to me instead that it was more a joint operation co-ordinated by Government agencies from several countries.

I think of this in smaller scale terms like when in work Managing staff - The staff are employed to do what they do but they are not necessarily always kept informed of the strategic aims of the Management team never mind the company shareholders.

I personally don't think it would be so difficult for the likes of Al-CIA-DUH and other agencies to plan and carry out the following (as an illustrative example):

Objectives

Hijack Aeroplanes
Put explosives in the WTC buildings
Have NORAD stand down
Give world media a scripted report to tell the masses
Pay Osama a few Million

Its alledged that the planning for this staged terrorist attack took place over a number of years.
Old 05.03.2007, 12:34 AM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to hatembr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8A View Post
Claiming that 9/11 was an inside job it's such a blatant disrespect towards the Arab people...
Just ask any real Muslim (not kaffir) what he thinks about those silly 9/11 conspiracy theorists.
This is the kind of speech i hate, even as being a muslim arab. Yes I am.
And I do not agree with you XLR. 9/11 is impressive, true, but a real shame, whether committed by Muslims or the US or anyone else, and is in no way an honor for me. This is the kind of thoughts that are spoiling muslims (arabs or not) and darkening their image. You have absolutlty no legitemacy to put every muslim in the same bag as you. So speak about yourself not as the spokespan of muslims.

And as far as I am concerned, I do beleive in the conspiracy theories.

I am not an expert in politics nor any physics genius, but even kid who looks at the pentagon will notice there is no 757 plane. Where the hell has the 757 gone ?? What are we talking about here ? Alien crafts or known crafts ?

Ok although I don't beleive it is true, but let's suppose, the fuel coming from every plane that burned in the WTC has led every tower to collapse and fall. A whole fu#ing tower collapses and falls after few minutes of burning.

So how the hell can a 757 burns entirely until it totally disappears, and on the other hand, it spares those pentagon white walls and leave them there?
Why didn't the the walls just melt like the towers did due to the heat? is the pentagon more solid than the WTC or is it built by aliens?

1 plane burns => a tower collapses while 1 plane burns => you get a little hole and the walls and bricks remain there untouched.
Is this logical ? explain this to a 5-year-old kid and he will laugh at you.

I don't say everyting in Loose Change is correct, I have no means to verify that. But I just think that man is a creature capable of a lot of insane and crappy things especially towards man.
So yes , I think thousands of people are capable of such a thing. And are we sure they are thousands ? How many people make the decision to invade a souverain country ? i'm sure not thousands... a few dozens are enough to do that. So those same ones are capable of everything even killing their citizens to plan things for a few coming decades.
Old 05.03.2007, 01:22 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

I find it hard to believe that it was an inside job, getting fundamentalist Muslims to conspire with Christian west agendas?? I think not.

One cold hard fact that's hard to ignore. NORAD. The second a plane's transponder fails to locate it NORAD knows. They have 5-8 minutes to scramble fighter jets and shoot it down. This has been the plan since the early eighties, when terrorists had first planned on using passenger airlines as make-shift weapons. With that plan in place, and every airliner used on 9/11 had shutdown it's transponder NORAD didn't lay a finger.

FBI knew about this hijacking threat. Intelligence had to of had word.

The simplest explanation is usually the right one. They let it happen!

And Haliburton was paid to pick up the pieces. And now the US is in control of the worlds largest energy supply.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed." Einstein
Old 05.03.2007, 04:09 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iand View Post
... And now the US is in control of the worlds largest energy supply.
They had to fudge a lot of justifications to get that (Iraq)
Old 05.03.2007, 05:22 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

All fundamentalists (Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc) are a big heap of shit. It would be so nice if one could just wipe it all off, but when you start to wipe off a pile of shit you end up smearing the crap everywhere. That's why I think it's better to just leave the shit piles be and wait for a dog to eat them - The dog in this case is a big war in wich the idiots kill each other.

In the meantime I'm moving to space. Anyone coming with me?
Old 05.03.2007, 06:16 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatembr View Post
This is the kind of speech i hate, even as being a muslim arab. Yes I am.
And I do not agree with you XLR. 9/11 is impressive, true, but a real shame, whether committed by Muslims or the US or anyone else, and is in no way an honor for me. This is the kind of thoughts that are spoiling muslims (arabs or not) and darkening their image. You have absolutlty no legitemacy to put every muslim in the same bag as you. So speak about yourself not as the spokespan of muslims.
You have absolutlty no legitemacy to put every muslim in the same bag as you. So speak about yourself not as the spokespan of muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatembr View Post
I am not an expert in politics nor any physics genius, but even kid who looks at the pentagon will notice there is no 757 plane. Where the hell has the 757 gone ?? What are we talking about here ? Alien crafts or known crafts ?

Ok although I don't beleive it is true, but let's suppose, the fuel coming from every plane that burned in the WTC has led every tower to collapse and fall. A whole fu#ing tower collapses and falls after few minutes of burning.

So how the hell can a 757 burns entirely until it totally disappears, and on the other hand, it spares those pentagon white walls and leave them there?
Why didn't the the walls just melt like the towers did due to the heat? is the pentagon more solid than the WTC or is it built by aliens?

1 plane burns => a tower collapses while 1 plane burns => you get a little hole and the walls and bricks remain there untouched.
Is this logical ? explain this to a 5-year-old kid and he will laugh at you.

I don't say everyting in Loose Change is correct, I have no means to verify that. But I just think that man is a creature capable of a lot of insane and crappy things especially towards man.
So yes , I think thousands of people are capable of such a thing. And are we sure they are thousands ? How many people make the decision to invade a souverain country ? i'm sure not thousands... a few dozens are enough to do that. So those same ones are capable of everything even killing their citizens to plan things for a few coming decades.
All those points were proven wrong couple of pages ago, and for you - reading the thread would be a good idea for a start, so at least try it.