Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job?
Yes 19 55.88%
No 8 23.53%
Not sure 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.03.2007, 03:32 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

So XLR8... you're a Palestinian? I could've sworn you were Israeli?

I havent contributed anything to this thread, but I will say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and as such can express them without the need for others to respond with name calling etc...

There are extremists in all religions, the fuckin Christians are the worst of them all. Fucking racist redneck fucks. And the Muslims seem to be defending themselves from a foreign invader.

Ahh fuck it... Im so far removed from all this shit that I really dont give a shit. Im just thankful I live in a part of the world that is in relative harmony

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 07.03.2007, 07:49 AM
Veteran
Veteran

If your referring to my calling xlr8 a Racist nutjob then you probably didnt see the previous clip he posted before the one thats up there just now.

Post it again xlr8 for those who missed it first time round
Old 07.03.2007, 07:55 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
So XLR8... you're a Palestinian? I could've sworn you were Israeli?
Does it even matters? I don't believe there's such thing as "typical Israeli" or "typical Palestinian" point of view at all. Different people on both sides have the right to have various opinions, and so i wouldn't paint anyone with "<insert location> bias" and judge his points of view based on location. As you can learn from previous threads, i'm strongly against any attacks from Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, or Hezbollah against Israeli Arabs. Hezbollah doesn't gives a fuck where their rockets are going to hit, because they don't mind killing their own brothers and sisters. Each time Hamas is blowing up an Israeli bus that suppose to be full of Zionist settlers - they don't even care if there's any Muslim brothers riding the same bus. This is totally unacceptable, and so wrong on so many levels.

Quote:
I will say that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and as such can express them without the need for others to respond with name calling etc...
I couldn't agree with you any more than i agree with you at the moment.

Quote:
There are extremists in all religions, the fuckin Christians are the worst of them all. Fucking racist redneck fucks. And the Muslims seem to be defending themselves from a foreign invader.
This is basically what happens, there's extremists on both sides. Anyway, Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 attacks, Iraqi resistance is mostly Mujahideen based, and those who committed 9/11 are Muwahhidun - Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc... Bush has lied about Iraqi WMD's and lots of other things to invade Iraq, but he and his government aren't responsible for 9/11 attacks. And any paranoid conspiracy theories regarding this are just childish and ridiculous.
Old 07.03.2007, 08:01 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post
If your referring to my calling xlr8 a Racist nutjob then you probably didnt see the previous clip he posted before the one thats up there just now.

Post it again xlr8 for those who missed it first time round
What are you talking about my friend? What previous clip? Look at the previous page and read it again if you
have to, because i think i've explained my point quite clearly regarding all your racist remarks in this discussion.
Old 07.03.2007, 08:27 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
What are you talking about my friend? What previous clip?
Looks like you've lost your memory all of a sudden? You best go see a doctor.

I'm talking about the Religio-fanatical clip you posted that was of Mujihadeen production and showed amongst other things a series of death threats against the West including the willing that they receive many more killer Hurricanes, and that was just one of the more mild statements made within the clip.

Nothing at all to do with the subject in context, but showing your true colours which have been pretty obvious all along anyway.
Old 07.03.2007, 08:41 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post
Looks like you've lost your memory all of a sudden? You best go see a doctor.

I'm talking about the Religio-fanatical clip you posted that was of Mujihadeen production and showed amongst other things a series of death threats against the West including the willing that they receive many more killer Hurricanes, and that was just one of the more mild statements made within the clip.
LOL! WTF? Seems like you're hallucinating my friend, i'm afraid i can't help you. Sorry man.
At least don't tell me i haven't tried: http://www.infekted.org/virus/showpo...8&postcount=52
Old 08.03.2007, 10:46 PM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to hatembr

how can a hijacker's passport (or any fragment of it) be found in the debris of 2 huge collapsed towers, and not the airplane's black boxes ?
Old 08.03.2007, 11:33 PM
Pro
Pro

Oh yeah, who found it? Do you know him?
Old 09.03.2007, 08:34 AM
Pro
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to hatembr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8A View Post
Oh yeah, who found it? Do you know him?
oh unfortunatly I do not. Do you ?

But as far as I remember, that's what has been officially said
Old 09.03.2007, 11:45 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatembr View Post
oh unfortunatly I do not. Do you ?
No, and that's exactly why I'm asking you. Since you've rinsed up this question i thought you may know something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatembr View Post
But as far as I remember, that's what has been officially said
I don't remember it's being said, but let's suppose it was, and so let me analyze this situation. First of all, did they found any other passports inside the collapsed towers or maybe on the sidewalk, or the pilot's passport only? Did you knew that a crash proof passport is harder than any plane's black box, stronger than steel and doesn't melts under temperatures lower than the surface of the sun? Seriously, why is a mission patch allowed to survive the destruction of the Space Shuttle at supersonic speeds, creating a super-heated fireball and spreading his own shreds over a couple of kilometers radius, but a passport isn't allowed to survive a plane crash? http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...02/6472139.jpg