Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 29.06.2010, 06:19 AM
Infektion taking hold...

IMHO for such project tearout cutouts with knife or screwdriver or similar inappropriate tool in SL plastic are inadequate :/ I guess you have to learn that there are more appropriate tools to do such job before trying to sell that stuff. Have a luck!
Old 29.06.2010, 12:22 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Looks very interesting, and I commend you, but what would worry me silly would be warranties. The buyer would have no comeback as such, and $2,599.00 is an awful lot to lose. I think it's really great for a home/enthusiast project, but not necessarily for re-selling, especially moreso when the ebay listing states "No Returns".
Old 29.06.2010, 02:34 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjvti View Post
IMHO for such project tearout cutouts with knife or screwdriver or similar inappropriate tool in SL plastic are inadequate :/ I guess you have to learn that there are more appropriate tools to do such job before trying to sell that stuff. Have a luck!
yeah gjvti, I just kept stabbing at the plastic like a barbarian with my trusty screwdriver till it broke through and made a hole...

honestly the only ones that look a little sloppy are the 2 holes for the midi.. which can still be cleaned up if it bothers you so much..
Old 29.06.2010, 02:45 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Looks very interesting, and I commend you, but what would worry me silly would be warranties. The buyer would have no comeback as such, and $2,599.00 is an awful lot to lose. I think it's really great for a home/enthusiast project, but not necessarily for re-selling, especially moreso when the ebay listing states "No Returns".
thanks timo, you do have a good point, although this no return thing is all a result of ebay changing their rules and formatting..

the only options ebay gives now are 30 day money back return no questions asked, or store credit no questions asked... neither of which work for this type of item.

I do guarantee that everything is 100% operational on delivery, and if something were to go wrong in the future, I would be willing to diagnose and fix it for a small hourly fee.

if something were to break, the chances of all the components breaking at the same time in concert are really very slim.