Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 22.05.2007, 04:47 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Send a message via AIM to kevindustrial
Default sounddiver issues

Hey guys, I'm rather new here. Just bought my Indigo 2 off ebay not too long ago and of course, no manual with it.

I downloaded Sounddiver to get some new banks on this. Most of the steps I've got figured out.

- My PC [running XP] recognizes that my indigo 2 is plugged in.

- all the patches are showing up in sound diver where they should be.

- all the libraries i downloaded from the Access site show up.

- it allows me to copy the libraries to my banks and shows them as being overwritten, but when I transmit them, nothing shows up on my board. like, it shows that its accepting something on the indigo and that its sending something on the PC, but the new banks aren't anywhere to be found.

Sorry if there's something small or stupid i missed on here, but i am very new to using hardware and am unfamiliar with how using hardware works. [if that didn't just prove i'm a youngin, i don't know what will XD]

Thanks for your help in advance.

- Kevin