Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 29.10.2005, 11:24 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default ... MIDI log-jam or no notes at all..

now i'm not only dealing with sync problems and clicks/pops, but now the unit will just stop playing, creating a midi log-jam (where 20 seconds later, a ga-zillion nots that have been played come out of the monitors) or, the unit just stops playing entierly, causing me to reboot the synth, the computer, or BOTH! this is officially rediculous!
i'm giving this thing 24 hours before it goes back to the dealer... i really was looking forward to this... now i can't believe the amount of time i spent scouring the country for the "hot new technology"... cutting edge?-- hardly-- nothing is working on my end-- or several others it seems. "bugs" are one thing... this synth simply doesn't work...
Old 30.10.2005, 12:11 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: ... MIDI log-jam or no notes at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpnyc
now i'm not only dealing with sync problems and clicks/pops, but now the unit will just stop playing, creating a midi log-jam (where 20 seconds later, a ga-zillion nots that have been played come out of the monitors) or, the unit just stops playing entierly, causing me to reboot the synth, the computer, or BOTH! this is officially rediculous!
i'm giving this thing 24 hours before it goes back to the dealer... i really was looking forward to this... now i can't believe the amount of time i spent scouring the country for the "hot new technology"... cutting edge?-- hardly-- nothing is working on my end-- or several others it seems. "bugs" are one thing... this synth simply doesn't work...
Under what conditions are you getting these log-jams? Is the Virus Control runnning?
Old 30.10.2005, 12:27 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

no.. not even thru usb... just regular ol' MIDI-- log jams and completely stops playing constantly-- when simple playing or adjusting parameters of sounds...