Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 08.11.2006, 07:52 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

http://infekted.org/posting.php?mode=reply&t=5982

View poll results, read and draw your conclusions.

Main fault of TI:
TI is buggy AND it's easy to overload.

As VSTI - I know it to be still the buggiest instrument I have come across (seen many).

As hardware - fewer issues, but still using 2-4 parts at a time with low polyphony may result in clicks on sequencer's patern changes.

Expect many "catches" you would never imagine, like the possibility to export arps only from odd-number parts. Why so?? There must be some technical reasons for Access, but this "feature" is not mentioned in the manual.

Generally, as I see it, there is an atmosphere of understatement and touchiness from the side of Access regarding TI. Apparently they know they haven't made it yet.

Will TI be completed? I still hope yes but if you read the info of improvements in the most recent updates you may get an impression Access have sat on laurels.

I have decided that if Access do not fix the TI so that is becomes truely reliable for live shows I will claim full money back (even if it means sueing them) and then think of something completed, like used C or Nordlead or BOTH.

Just my .002